How PNI helps you to get into Paleo Diet with proper guidance and support ?
What is the ROLE it plays in achieving “100 Days Paleo Challenge” ?
1. To discuss and understand the present health condition and the health problems of their clients including their past ailments, medication taken by them earlier as well as present, document them properly and use them for preparation of diet plan.
2. To assist our clients to take appropriate blood test and other tests required, based on their present health issues in order to ascertain actual functioning of internal organs and document the same.
3. To review the blood and other reports with the help of medical professionals and draw inferences /conclusions to decide nature and type of Paleo diet to be provided
4. To prepare customised paleo diet plan depending upon clients meal preference , existing time of their meal, feasibility of our client to get cooked food or from restaurant etc.
5. To discuss and make our client to know about Basics of paleo diet, reasons for many diseases during present times, how one become obsese, diabetic and contract many other diseases including Auto-immune diseases, how Paleo diet helps overcoming Obesity , reverse diabetes and reduce severity of Auto-immune and other diseases.
6. To provide customised diet chart and other activities to be followed and explain to them how paleo food shall be prepared and consumed etc.
7. To get details of what our client eat /drink and other activities during the day in the form of daily report everyday and review for correctness of food items taken , time of meal etc.
8. To convey our observations on the daily report and suggest corrections / changes to be done on their diet.
9. To monitor weight reduction progress on continuous basis for 100 days and suggest changes to the meal plan and time of meal whenever there is stoppage of weight reduction to induce further weight loss.
10. To monitor blood glucose levels of Diabetic clients on daily basis and help reducing the dosage of diabetic medicine / insulin injection and eventually stop the medicine depending upon how clients body responds positively to paleo diet and severity of diabetes.
11. To assist our clients to overcome carb – flu symptoms which may occur upto 4 to 6 weeks of starting paleo diet.
12. To check kidney profile and lipid profie after each month of starting paleo diet and review what impact paleo diet makes on kidney and cardio vascular function and suggest changes in diet if blood test parameters have increased beyond acceptable limits .
13. To get our clients to go for complete blood test after completion of 100 days and compare the improvements in various blood parameters and provide the details .
14. To suggest appropriate paleo diet plan for our clients to follow after completion of 100 days depending upon their targets to be achieved.